View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 02:52 AM
WMUTeach

For me, and that is only for me, anything smaller than a 2.5 cut is tossed. I save 2.5 squares and also long 2.5 strips in separate containers. I know that I use them and use them often. Less than that are given a quick cut up and dropped in a bag to be used as dog bed filler. Larger pieces I store by color in clear plastic bins. Simple and easy.

Be kind to yourself all you organizers. It takes some time to discover what works best for you. What sizes are too little or what needs different storage. Your space will dictate some of your storage options. My best hint is to "dump the junk" aka get rid what you know you will not use. Donate in what ever manner you wish and happily sew on and on and on.

Organize to your hearts content. It does feel extraordinarily good to reach in and find what you desire.. I have been thrilled with the results of my very, very determined mindset this year to use what is in my stash. Covid-19 has helped too. My choice to shop from my stash has revealed some flaws in my organization, but also I found some buried treasures that have stirred up creativity.

Last edited by WMUTeach; 04-05-2020 at 02:56 AM.