Thread: Hi Everyone!
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 04:04 PM
OurWorkbench

Perhaps if you showed a picture of your machine, it might help. When I googled "Sears Best Kenmore" I came up with a few different models. Usually, in the manuals, there are diagrams in the front with the names of the different parts of the machines. Most machines have the pressure control on the top of the machine near the back. Some machines one has to open the top or nose to get to it.

Another thought is that most spool pins have a felt piece to go on the spool pin, before you put the spool of thread on. It sure sounds like the thread is getting caught on something.

Pictures of stitches and thread path, may help.

How to post images can be found at https://www.quiltingboard.com/attach...020-01-17-.pdf I think the size limit of the pictures is 1.9MB rather than what is shown when you get to the window to attach files. A lot of times the reason the pictures are unable to load is because they are too large. Another item that I need to remember is to scroll over the far right to find the "Upload" button to click so they will be attached.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.

Last edited by OurWorkbench; 04-11-2020 at 04:09 PM.