View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 07:28 PM
djmat

Yes, I'd love to continue the swap!
Been keeping busy here. Reduced some bean bags to fit inside some barrel chairs for the front porch.. such a loose beans mess but it was worth the clean up. The exterior house painter power washed & scraped one wall, sealed the shiplap openings, and is ready to begin painting Monday... currently yellow but now going with white house & John Deere green windows, doors & eves trim. The paint items were delivered & we used bleach water to wipe it all down. He said he'd finish painting before DH gets home next month. Our city had a major water break & needs repair. The state health group sent us letter to boil our water until further notice. God is Great ... I have on hand about 17 gallons of distilled water, sanitizer, bleach, etc. so I'm keeping clean. I've been enjoying going to different faith churches via online services during Holy Week, keeping up with old friends on Facebook, cooking most everything from scratch, and sewing face masks for local first responders. It is amazing how small my To Do list is becoming.
I hope all of you are well & safe... keeping you in my prayers!
hugs,
dj