Old 04-12-2020, 05:39 AM
WMUTeach

Originally Posted by WMUTeach View Post
I am "In" and will be1). finishing the binding on a UFO, 2). shashing on a quilt top I made last week-end and 3). piece quilt batting and get backing ready for two quilt tops from last week-end. My guild retreat was last week-end and we did it virtually via Zoom. three days and three tops nearly ready for quilting. VQW is timed perfectly for me to get pieces ready for the machine and quilting.
Update: Some of my guild members gathered together yesterday on Zoom. What great motivation to keep working on odds and ends and moving ahead on unfinished projects. For me Number 1 binding - Done! Number 2 - sashing- Done! Number 3 Pieced batting for two quilts - Done! Discovered that the backing for one quilt is not big enough because I added the two borders to the top, Rats! Nothing in my stash that is the correct color or large enough for the backing. #4 (Not part of my original plan) I have a large piece on my quilt wall that is set in a barn raising pattern. I started to join the half square triangles into rows. Big project but a labor of love for a family member. This one will be continued for a number of days.

I doubt I will get into the sewing room today, Easter Sunday. Maybe just to clean up a little and get ready for next week's endeavors. No photos of finishes yet. Maybe later or on other threads, UFO's and Fabric Moratorium.