Old 04-17-2020, 08:36 AM
SherylM

I'm mostly working on a quilt for my husband - it's a MSQC rhombus/tumbling blocks pattern. It's been on my To-Do list for a very long time, and I always intended to send it to a longarmer, because the only quilting I do is straight-line with a walking foot, or big stitch hand quilting. I thought I was going to have to suck it up and quilt it myself, but yesterday I found out that a LQS that's not too far away is still taking quilts. What a relief!
I've also been working on my Coronavirus lockdown wardrobe, aka PJ pants. And I've been picking away at an EPP project.
I've got a king sized bed quilt that I got back from the longarmer a couple of months ago that still needs to be trimmed and bound, and a quilt that I threw together with some Kaffe Fassett charm packs when I had the flu earlier this year (twice...two different strains - I'm never getting out of this cage [img]images/smilies/frown.png[/img]), that needs a border and to be quilted. I'm going to hand quilt that one. I also started a postage stamp quilt with a basket of 2 1/2" squares and I now have 22 64-patch blocks to do something with. I get bored working on the same thing for too long...and not so sure I'm keeping my sanity. [img]images/smilies/biggrin.png[/img]

I'm thinking about buying a roll of batting when we get our stimulus check. And like almost everyone else, we're binge watching a lot of TV.