View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 01:42 PM
Iceblossom

Those were last year finishes! Just posted because they are going to actually be gone and donated this year. I still have I think 4 completed projects done too, like the Here Kitty Kitty (that does need a couple tiny quilting stitch fixes). At least the stack on that end of the couch is getting pretty tall.

I'm still working on the bunny star but have gotten distracted by finally starting to make masks. I'm finding them rather fun... mostly I'm making the pleated style with bias trimmed down from my quilting leftovers as ties.

Bunny star did really good on all the square corners but one. I'm not sure if that is the first one I pinned the first triangle into but I hope so, because one side was great, the other side not so good. I figure by the time I'm done with all 48 of these things I will have gotten the technique down. The second set was a bit better, and the third one -- I don't know what I did but it was time for a seam ripper and a coffee break, still haven't quite where I went wrong but I sure sewed two of the wrong seams together some how!

So back to the bunnies with me.