View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 11:34 AM
Northern Sue

Hi everyone! Just dropping in to check on everyone! I thought spring was finally here, but you know how it goes - it snowed again last week! Very windy this weekend so that will help shrink our snow banks!
Our Premier has declared another 28 days (at least) of social distancing etc. So I finally started making masks for husband & I. Also making for boys & their families now. Although I don't want them taking little kids anywhere even if wearing a mask! Haven't quite figured out how to recommend that to them! lol Mask making is still a high anxiety project for me & I really don't know why! I was still working during the H1N1 and SARS outbreaks so I am certainly concerned everyone on the front lines - masks were only partly helpful during that time!
So I'm still working on Frolic, also started Unity - another Bonnie Hunter project for the COVID time, and the Secret Garden Mini Quilt! Yikes - no wonder my sewing area is a mess! lol
Stay well everyone & post some pics of your quilting projects helping you get through this time!