View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 01:47 PM
QuiltingLawyer

Good Afternoon.... for all of you that are struggling with the isolation and feelings of no motivation... you are not alone. We are collectively going through something no one alive has ever lived through. There are no longer rules or expectations. You need to do what makes you feel good and be kind to yourself. There have been many days where my act of self care is to turn off my phone and just watch TV while cross stitching. The rhythm of it helps sooth me. But my will to work on quilting comes and goes. Don't force it.... just be kind to yourself. There is no right way to handle these feelings.

I work in an office by myself.... but my work load has gone down substantially over the last few weeks. I still get up, shower and get dressed to go to the office each day. It gives me a sense of normalcy. Granted... I get here and then spend a good deal of time watching Netflix on my iPad LOL!

I definitely want to continue the swap... mine have all been packaged up since January so no worries. Here's a little something to share with you that I finished this weekend. It's a cross stitch. I currently have 7 projects going so I'm trying to finish some of them
Attached Thumbnails r2d2-bb8.jpg