View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 04:10 PM
Irishrose2

I love your bright masks, iceblossom, especially the floral on black in the back. I'm slowing down - made three yesterday between sandwiching a quilt, which didn't go well. Then I got a message from yet another grandson that his family would like some. I asked some questions and haven't heard back. I'd like to do the children's tonight, but I won't press it - the ball is in his court.
The quilt is sandwiched, but I can't decide how to quilt it. I think I'll just do an allover large meander and throw in some spirals and maybe some hearts - it's for a new great grandson.

I'm to have my grocery list messaged to my daughter by bedtime - she shops early and I sleep late. It's hard to think a week ahead without being in the store. I do appreciate her willingness to take care of me, so I'm not complaining. She returned my carpet cleaner today - her husband was in the car, but wouldn't come in. He does the computer systems for the prisons in the state and knows he is around the dreaded virus, so he's not going to come in the house of an elderly person. C doesn't give me hugs for that reason. I think that is the hardest thing about this. One of the cats is hugger, but it's not the same as a human. Okay, enough whining. Off to walk the dog. I took a nap - the dog was on her bed on top of mine, one cat on my hip and one in the crook of my legs.