View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 03:01 PM
OurWorkbench

Originally Posted by Pandalover33 View Post
Hi Joe. I have this machine. Underneath it says J C39 AND JA -40. It also has 13187 on underside. It is a bluish green teal color and it is a CB model Universal Precision Deluxe. I need a piping foot. Please help. What piping foot will fit this machine? Thank you!
Welcome. What size piping? I googled "low shank piping foot" and got lots of hits. From my understanding it comes in sizes for welting or piping sizes - 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 3/8" or 1/2" or one could use a low shank narrow zipper foot for any size.

It is not often that 15 clones have JA or JC numbers. The list I use didn't have JA-40 and the manufacturer isn't listed for the JC-39 only a badge name with that number.

Would you post a picture of your machine and JA & JC numbers? Generally the file size of the pictures needs to be reduced to something under 2MB. The instructions for posting images can be found at We like pictures. You will probably need to reduce or compress the picture to a file size that is smaller than 2MB How to post images can be found at https://www.quiltingboard.com/attach...020-01-17-.pdf

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.