Thread: 5 tops finished
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 04:21 PM
Three Dog Night

Default 5 tops finished

During the last 2 months I have sheltered place (my quilting room) and have accomplished getting 5 tops finished; 1 of these is already quilted and waiting for the binding. Quilting Mayhem in Snohomish had a Mystery Quilt Sew A Long and I made 2 crib size quilts (pattern was Positive by Cluck Cluck Sew), they are also having a quilt challenge using Enchanted the Kona Color of the Year (pattern is Amplified by Ron Doan of MSQC). Then there is the Mystery Bundle from my Mayhem friends (10 Poppy themed fat quarters picked by them) and last I asked made a Seahawks quilt for my hubby;again Mayhem friends pulled fat quarters to go with Seahawks fabric. I used up a lot of my fabric stash on these quilts especially the Mystery Sew a Long tops and had so much fun preserving my sanity. Next on my list is the Vintage Windmill by Krista Moser that Quilting Mayhem is doing as a Sew a Long, we get a weekly assignment and everyone posts on the Facebook page their progress. So much fun to see everyone's quilt, some people bought kits and others are using fabrics they already have and maybe filling in with a few fat quarters if needed (I didn't have any greys).
Attached Thumbnails p4250026-.jpg   p4250032-.jpg   p4250042-.jpg