View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 07:54 AM
Papotvin

Originally Posted by Ya-Ya View Post
Hi, fellow quilters and machine embroiderers. I bought this machine on Ebay. It has only 180 working hours on it, 6 embroidery and the rest sewing. I would like to learn to embroider on it. I have it all set up, I think. I get to where you "write to the machine" and EC to PC opens. It shows the PC and cord from it in red, and the animation shows attaching the sewing machine to power cord, PC cord, and embroidery arm cord. It will not go any further. I have tried rebooting everything. What am I missing?
Hi, I have a Bernina 430 and sometimes have the same problem. It sounds like the USB cord is not making a good connection. Try "jiggling" the ends while they are plugged in to see if you can get the red to go green. If not, try using a different cord. If you don't have one at home, you can buy on line or even many of the big box stores. Also, make sure your embroidery module is plugged in well.

I hope this helps--I have done lots of embroidery on my machine. It is older, but still works well.

Penny