Thread: Online Fabric
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 04:30 PM
Quiltah Mama

I just placed an order with Hancocks of Paducah, loving their 9 yard mini bolts of Kona solids, limited selection of the 9 yard bolts, but basic coordinating colors. I have previously ordered from them, and have always been happy with my purchase, they also have the option of Amazon pay, so if you have an Amazon account, upon check out, if you choose that it will get charged through your Amazon payment.

Connecting threads is a great option too. I often purchase fabric from Etsy too, I find Etsy sellers are eager for good reviews so the customer service for me has been great, and fast shipping.

I am finding my two orders from Hancocks have been delayed recently due to Covid19, for example, I placed my order 4/20, and today had to contact them about something, and my order is not projected to ship until the end of this week So if your in a hurry for a particular fabric right now to finish a project, most places, including Hancocks, has info on their websites about the delays on shipping orders. If I were in need of a particular fabric during this time, I would look on Etsy as their shipping is much faster due to reviews, which they rely on for future sales, and they are usually a person selling from their home or a small location, and they're not down staffed currently. I also find the sellers are very willing to sell even less then a yard at a time if you were in need of a smaller piece.