View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 05:12 AM
Iceblossom

I just checked equilter, they still have various whites available. It's taking them about a week or so to ship instead of the usual 48 hours or less, but their computer system is pretty good in terms of tracking what is sold as well as what is still in stock.

I admitted here that I ordered some solid white and black, it's just so versatile and essential to do things with all the wild and crazy stuff. I ordered American Made Brand (looks like they are out of white there now, sorry but as the ads say not sorry!) and really looking forward to the package arriving to see whether or not I like the brand. I sure like it in theory but I've been buying kona for a lot of years.

So during normal times, I would have expected the package maybe last Friday? (I'd have to look on when I actually ordered) and I"m hoping to get it Monday next week. Maybe.

edit: Slapping my hand for fabric enabling! But really, black and white solids are like thread, sort of indispensable for good scrap/stash integration. I know I will use them within the next 5 years which is my criteria for buying. Typically I buy 3 yards of each about every year.

Last edited by Iceblossom; 05-01-2020 at 05:16 AM. Reason: enabling confession