Thread: Project Boxes
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 04:12 AM
craftiladi

Default Hi There Red :)

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 View Post
I have plastic drawer towers in different sizes. They came from different places including Walmart and a rolling cart one from wayfair. Hubby transformed my closet into a shelving cubbies organizing closet with a system from Home depot that has divided shelving to hold cloth drawers and some with just stacked fabrics. I love being able to know where to look for each type of fabric or tool I need. I also have a wooden cabinetry piece that has a door with five shelves that I keep my separated patterns in. Also two bookshelves for my quilting books.
It all keeps me organized and sane. I could never be happy in a room where the clutter makes me uncomfortable.
The one habit I need to employ is to put away as I work. I tend to stack fabrics on my step stool until it is a foot high.
Just wanted to pop in & say Hi There Red, Hope life is good for you,,,,,for some reason I don't get to this message board very often .Seeing your name was like seeing a old friend. I think I have gotten married since we last spoke, last name used to be Fox, Anyway I have my closet set up pretty much like you described, Just recently started with the project boxs. My issues is UFO's, that pile never seems to go away, I have a tote box that sits under my cutting table with the UFO's and I have slowly been working on them.