Old 05-09-2020, 05:26 AM
tropit

I've been back at ww for about 2 weeks now and I'm having success. I'm on the blue program and have dropped a few pounds already. I'm a life long ww member, (although not "lifetime") and I always going back to ww when the weight creeps back up.

I had to off my vegan lifestyle for awhile, because I can't find tofu and other vegan products in the store due to the virus shut down. When I go to the supermarket, that whole section of the store has nothing but empty shelves. (The TP is back though, thank goodness.)

So, now I'm eating a little shrimp and salmon in my diet. I made a seed crusted salmon fillet the other night that was pretty good and very low in points. I used chia, hemp and sesame seeds and mixed them together with a little s&p on a plate. I had some ginger-wasabe salad dressing in the fridge, so I smeared the top side of the fillets with a small amount of that, then turned them upside down into the plate and completely coated that side with the seeds. I then pan seared them in a very small amount of oil, seeded side down, for a few minutes, carefully flipped them over and cooked for another few minutes and voila...done.

I liked the flavor that the dressing imparted. I suppose you could go with a different salad dressing like italian, caesar, or any other flavor that suits you. The original ww recipe didn't call for any dressing, but that one, extra ww point made all the difference in flavor, so it was well worth it to me.

~ C

Last edited by tropit; 05-09-2020 at 05:28 AM.