View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 06:28 AM
Iceblossom

So yesterday I met up with a fellow forumer who is working on her long arm skills in a sunny Joann Fabrics parking lot midway between us and presented her with five donation projects for her quilting pleasure. Her eyes lit up at the turtle panel and she said "ooo that will be fun" which is perfect because when I looked at it I just had "I got nothing". We chatted at 6 feet away for about 15 minutes and then turned around and went back home again.

On the way home, I dropped off a package of pre-cut 4" squares I had found in my stash to one of my Tuesday group ladies. That would be the same one who did that last picture I posted. She showed me the finished "Horse Blanket" top, complete with binding before it is donated. She also did my two preemie quilts that I was going to do just when the Bernina went down. She wanted to do some quilting but was having problems getting started with new projects so I had said -- you want tops? I got tops!

<evil laughter> all in all, I'm doing excellent with stash reduction and project completion this year all while doing very little of the finishing myself.

I'm going to switch the Brother back to zig zag mode and finish up a few more masks. Then it's time to put that Bunny Star together. I can do masks while the hubby sleeps in... but I need his bed to layout for the quilt project.