View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 10:04 AM
Elisabrat

Babies just dont get we are tired too.. its a mom thing. Inhale, exhale.. and pray you can make it just one more day. Skip the quilting. It will wait trust me. It is one of the best balms yet when I find myself over done or under staffed inside I have to walk away or I end up with a tangled up mess. My baby is 18. I recall thinking I was going to be SO GOOD at this.. then the years where you wanted to cry it was so darned hard.. you are with company. And remember.. one day they will have children of their own and then and only then will they look at you in AWE and think OMG she did this? not just for me? but for ALL OF US? I had a son tell me when he was just under 19, in his new place all hooked up as the kids say.. he calls and says" Mom I never KNEW what you did for me all those years .. you are amazing. " This was simply due to having to clean his own messes. Grin.. your own that are tiring you out.. only want a shoulder to wipe their goobers on, someone who gets yeah I know how you feel and can forget they feel pretty darned cruddy too. Your doing amazing. Hugs hugs and if I was there I would share a pair of arms to hug those babies too.