Old 05-12-2020, 06:14 AM
OurWorkbench

Welcome to Quilting Board. I believe you have a machine that was originally made by Gritzner - a German sewing machine company. I knew there were White, Pfaff and Kenmore badges put on these machines. I have a Pfaff 139, but it does not take cams.

We like pictures. You will probably need to reduce or compress the picture to a file size that is smaller than 2MB How to post images can be found at https://www.quiltingboard.com/attach...020-01-17-.pdf
Don't forget to scroll over to the far right to find and click on the "Upload" button,

Joe and Leon are correct about oiling top, bottom and nose where metal meets metal. It will generally take time to get all the old dried oil out. Just keep at it. Sometimes it will move okay one day and then a couple days later be frozen again. This happens as the old oil gets some place to jam it. Make sure everything moves freely by hand without any hard spots. Sometimes the motor needs servicing as well. Some motors have grease ports and some have oil ports for oiling the axle, but you don't want oil anywhere else in the motor.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.

Last edited by OurWorkbench; 05-12-2020 at 06:24 AM. Reason: additional thoughts