View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 12:55 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by granky View Post
Gracious Rhonda...how do you survive a year without making something???? I simply have to have something 'sewy' going on...that's how I started making mini quilts...no room to sew. Now I have a large sewing space, so guess what? No mini's!!!!
Well Granky it is a combination of things. I had to go on oxygen and it limits my movements. My health is not as good as it could be. Mostly I'm a super duper procrastinator LOL I think about doing things but it never gets done. I have done a few small things but not much of any importance. I made 8 masks for a friend and have 6 masks here at home. I've struggled with increasing difficulty in breathing over the last couple of years and it pretty much hampered my thinking and ability to do stuff. I got on Oxygen last Dec and that has helped but at the same time it is annoying and creates it's own difficulties. I have 4 FB groups I cocreated with a friend and I am pretty busy with that daily. I also have 4 quilty groups too. I still look at quilting articles and check out QB from time to time lately. Just not as active as I once was. Getting old don't ya know? LOL My youngest son turned 42 in April. I asked him Sunday how does it feel to be in your 40's now? He said ! LOL I told him I was a new grandma when I was 42 He has twins sons who are 16 and his youngest is 9.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 05-13-2020 at 03:29 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps