Old 03-01-2010, 11:01 AM
thismomquilts

Our Joann's has a variety of cutters, cashiers, stockers - all with different levels of knowledge, patience, and manners. The last time I was there a very good cutter was cutting for a lady who obviously had no clue - the cutter was so wonderful with her. Several of us complimeneted her patience when the (not so much a sew-er) customer left. Hopefully that dear woman was able to finish her project!! On the other hand a friend of mine went in and tried to find someone to help her find stuff to begin quilting - the person she talked to said, "Oh, I know nothing about sewing (she was selling sewing machines for heaven's sake!) I'm sure someone else on the floor does." And did not even try to help her locate someone else to help her. The coupon system is just stupid and needs to be overhauled - I will NOT go to JA's for Black Friday - did it several years back and LOVED it - got great bargains - returned the next year - confusion reigned supreme with the coupon system - will not do it again.