Old 05-23-2020, 07:53 AM
Iceblossom

So hubby is sleeping in during my prime morning sewing time and I'm being quiet, but good for him. Poor man works so hard.

Yesterday while he was working I did get my setting units completed, I don't really need to layout the quilt in order to start putting the rows together but I prefer to do it that way.

It wasn't actually the previous virtual weekend but the one before I was working on this Bunny Star. Last time I was getting some tops ready to send to a quilter who needed long arm practice... actually the purple solid I used in the Bunny Star was out and then was one of those projects from last month
Virtual quilting weekend 5/8-5/10/20

I was using a specialty ruler that apparently I needed a refresher on, I originally cut my star blades too large. This picture shows an idea of the stars plus the snowball blocks.

The next picture is the back I will be using. I bought this at a thrift store and it has been in my stash for a long time. It is definitely 44/45 (pretty much straight on 45"), the printing goes to the selvedge with no manufacturer info. Is always so hard to tell with Juvenile prints, but I'm thinking this is early 80s? Could go down to late 60s. Anyone have any guesses or memories? The squares are 1", so the bunnies and things are 2-3".
Attached Thumbnails 100_5656.jpg   100_5755.jpg  

Last edited by Iceblossom; 05-23-2020 at 07:55 AM.