View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 08:27 AM
Iceblossom

What a marvelous adventure starting with a brand new sewing machine! I was given a new-to-me modern Bernina a little over a year ago and had to decide whether to use its features or just treat it like the vintage one before it. I've decided to use it and I do love the bells and whistles. It needed a repair and I just got it back and did a tiny amount of sewing yesterday. It felt good.

My thoughts are with you all, hubby's family is from Michigan (mostly Grand Rapids area) and we've been watching the news and chatting with the families.

Sometimes it takes a bit to clear our heads from the world around us. I know that I've been feeling mentally scattered here with "just" Covid and to add flooding and such things to it might be more than I can handle. So just give yourself some time to process and then throw yourself into learning the new machine! Don't force yourself, it will be joyful when the time is right.

PS: I've found my manual not the most helpful, but their official Videos on the site are great!