Old 05-24-2020, 08:31 AM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Pagzz View Post
under comments on the article on the closing I found that someone contacted a John Levisay about the closing and our being able to download our classes. His reply "Yes, timing and mechanics should be communicated over the next few weeks"

It seems like they notified the instructors and didn't expect the public to know so quickly? The whole thing is sad. I have been bummed since Craftsy was sold. It seemed like they shifted to less technique classes and more to "meet this personality - see what she makes!"
I agree with you on the change in content. I don't like it, either. I stopped watching when they dumped Angela Walters, and they also dumped mostly all of their small independent designers who sold patterns there. I was one of them. I had a dozen or so knitting patterns on their site.

Yesterday, after emailing them about keeping "forever classes", I received an email back from Bluprint Support saying someone would contact me in a few days. In the meantime, they sent me to the customer help page on the site. It was useless, because the pretense is still being kept that they are *not* closing. Everywhere on the site it is still "business as usual", as someone else said. So they are still taking money for subscriptions??

Pagzz, where did you see the article on Bluprint closing? I looked everywhere on their site. I hope they can figure out a way for everyone to download their classes, or else they certainly are not "forever".

Last edited by sewbizgirl; 05-24-2020 at 08:43 AM.