Old 03-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Bev

Originally Posted by tigger5464
Good for you about going in person. That way, IMO, they can't ignore you or your emails. They have to come up with some type of answer. I can see both sides of the problem...npo and donations, but the npo's need to really understand the donors side also? That by this type of thing happening, it hurts all npo's.
This is just MHO and I hope that you get this resolved soon. Keep us posted please?
Yes, please DO keep us posted. There is nothing at ALL wrong with you bringing this to our forum. You after all, did so much by yourself before you mentioned it to anyone else. They ignored your requests for an answer. If we cannot speak to each other about these kinds of problems, who CAN we speak to? The people who were responsible for the whole shebang in the first place, have already been given a chance to explain. As I said earlier, please let us know how it goes. No one will stop donating to the RMH, they do some wonderful things. It's just a couple of folks in their employ who have handled this badly.