View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 10:16 AM
Iceblossom

It took a little prodding and going back and forth, but Reba has accepted me as a member in this, my first ever Round Robin project. She says she can handle my open pressing if I do use my tiny stitches but I can still bend a bit towards my other participants if you need me to press to the side.

It can be really scary doing these things the first time. I was on a wait list to join a really fun group in my old guild but basically they wore themselves out and nobody quit until the whole group did.

Any time you swap/do group projects there is always a range of skills and we are all afraid to some degree of the judgements of others. I think if you have the skill and experience enough to wonder if you have the skills and experience -- you probably will do just fine! That's the nice thing about round robins is you play to your own strengths -- and Reba accepts my strengths don't include hand work..

This is definitely something I want to take a backseat in doing -- I'll let y'all figure out the details. Just tell me what and when, and maybe we should move to a different section of the forums.