Old 05-29-2020, 12:21 PM
QuiltnNan
Power Poster

These are download instructions direct from Bluprint:
"For Bluprint classes - how to download:

1. Download and install the Internet Download Manager located at https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/
2. Follow the directions to enable the “extension” in your browser – I would recommend Chrome for this purpose
3. After successful installation and enabling IDM, a new icon will appear in the search bar

1. Log into your account at myBluprint.com
2. Select the video you wish to capture and push the play button
3. As soon as the video starts playing, a button will appear in the upper right corner of the video called “Download this video”
4. Clicking the download button will offer multiple choices for the size of the video – I would recommend 720p for good clarity and smaller size
5. A pop up dialog box will appear called Download File Info – make note of where the downloaded video will be stored and click Start Download (the default is a new folder in your Downloads folder called Video
6. The downloaded video will have a file name matching the video title on Bluprint with a file extension of .ts
7. Clicking the download button will offer multiple choices for the size of the video – I would recommend 720p for good clarity and smaller size
8. A pop up dialog box will appear called Download File Info – make note of where the downloaded video will be stored and click Start Download (the default is a new folder in your Downloads folder called Video
9. The downloaded video will have a file name matching the video title on Bluprint with a file extension of .ts
10. You can play this type of file with Windows Movie & TV app"