Thread: May Mug Rug
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 02:54 PM
Boop56

Short n Sweet. You mug rug truly put a smile on my face. Something that is just a mere though these days. Thank you for the mask. I was making so many, it was nice to receive one.
Everyone, I am sorry for being absent. I cannot believe how much of a backslide I did. How do you all do it? I let myself sink so low into a depression, that I literally don't know the meaning or reasoning for getting up. Functioning. I didn't need to do a day to day because I let my husband handle . Literally everything. My days all blurred. I saw my granddaughter for the first time in 6 weeks andi was afraid I was losing my mind. I didn't recognize her. Now mind you this is a child I had everyday (except weekends) for 11 years because I was their nanny. I just drove today. First day in forever. My anxiety got the better of me. A car beside me beeped and I went into panic mode. I have had my car 5 months and just put 1000 miles on it. But that was my husband driving it the most. I will be 64 in a few weeks and feel at least 80.
Onwards, upwards and prioritize.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 05-31-2020 at 04:19 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps