Old 06-01-2020, 09:32 AM
leaha

So far I have lost 26 lbs.in Feb. I was diagnosed with diabetes and COPD. I was run down and still grief stricken. I am doing much better now, and will keep on this new way of eating, eat to live, not living to eat. Sure I miss all the goodies I used to have, just do not have them in my house and never went out much before so don't miss that all that much. Still have long road ahead of me but I have a map now I will follow. Will be doing some hand work as sister came up and took 8 of my sewing machine back to Ga, with her, cant get to my last machine as too much stuff stacked in front of it. Sisters think I need to live close to family, I have a huge amount of down sizing to do, where to start? How to down size a 3 bedroom 2 bath house with a huge sewing room to less than half the size of sewing room? I just don't know how I can do it I know I don't want to do it. I also have to leave my dye shed which I really love and have enjoyed so many days in. Oh well on to more packing, have a safe day and happy quilting!