Old 03-01-2010, 02:22 PM
Maribeth

Originally Posted by ghostrider
You are all so eager to assume the very worst of these people without giving them the opportunity to explain before going over their heads. They may not even have received the email messages due to vacations, conferences, illnesses, computer crashes, any number of things.

Extreme Quilter, until you actually speak with them, I think you are being terribly unfair and, as a NPO administrator and board member, I find your prejudgement frightening. Why have you not picked up the phone and called them in all the weeks this has been eating at you?

I was a little fired up at what appears to be an attack on Extreme Quilter and the rest of us for sharing our opinion. As an NPO adminstrator I would think you, above all, would be concerned with the lack of response from staff and the director and how that reflects on the RMH. The "need" for the private home phone number and a conversation makes it sound like someone is trying to cover something up. Extreme Quilter has made several attempts at clarifying the RMH error and has a right to ask for the opinion of others.

Just so you know, this situation would not keep me from donating. It would just help me to clarify how my donation is to be used.