View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 05:43 AM
Iceblossom

Agreeing with the others about combination of large scale print and pieced blocks. There is something familiar about one of the dogs... like I should know the image.

On one of my temptation to my wallet Goodwill buying trips about a year or two ago, I got a bunch of dog fabric. Someone cleared out their stash of several awesome collections of fabric and I was there to pick some of them up! I could have gotten an entire collection of music fabric at the same time. I could have gotten a car full of fabric and had to remind myself quite sternly there was a reason I have joined the Fabric Moratorium thread.... so I put almost everything but the dog fabrics back.

The line I have is Pound Hounds by Sue Marsh, 2011 RJR Fabrics. It is yardage made up of various sizes of dog panels, it isn't a panel itself. I couldn't find any images of it, but I did find some of the related fabrics. Unfortunately, I love it too much to offer it right now, but if I haven't used it in a year maybe I'll be willing to reconsider...

There is a panel by Loralie Designs that is pretty readily available, not quite the same in art or scale.
https://www.loraliedesigns.com/colle...y-fabric-panel