View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 06:43 AM
Janice McC

Mona G, your quilt is beautiful. Did you also make the one under the new quilt? Any chance we could see a picture of it as well?

Terriamn, I'm afraid Connie isn't doing very well and this may be her final year. She's not herself lately and utterly forgetful. We think she forgets why she's gone outside half the time. We're kind of playing it week to week right now. She's still happy part of the time but the rest she's very confused. DH and I aren't of like minds of when to put her down and we must be in sync for that to happen.

I'm just back from the Post Office and all of your packages are on the way. Everyone who didn't send me labels should have received their tracking number. It won't be long now!

Boom 24 has been one of the of the smoothest swaps ever and it wasn't just because the number of people was smaller. From my standpoint, you all made the whole thing easy of me right from the beginning by getting F8s to me on time, paying attention to the color requests, shrinking photos, making well-constructed blocks, and even getting all packages in early. Woo hoo! Kudos to all. I'll happily take any constructive criticism you may wish to share with me. Don't hesitate to email me with your comments. All your opinions are welcome.

Thank you to each of you for participating in Boom 24! Have a lovely day!