Old 06-10-2020, 02:50 PM
onaemtnest

I totally agree that Internet Download Manager is user friendly. I purchased one year however I wish I bought their lifetime plan for I believe $10 more.

Regarding Bluprint website has not worked for me. All my supposed owned forever patterns purchased from people selling or offering their patterns there is a shadowed circle on each pattern the opening page of my library, I cannot open any patterns and the website does not allow me to advance from page one. I'd downloaded a lot of patterns over the years but got lax and didn't always download purchased patterns. Is anyone else having this issue?

I could only access my classes because I had a list of my classes on my computer. The same thing with my own forever classes, cannot access them from my library only by entering the class name or instructor in the search engine. The process of downloading my classes has been time consuming, which I rather would have spent that time quilting.

The updates on Bluprint are dismal! I emailed asking for help but am guessing they have scant employee's as I'm sure they've been inundated with people asking for help and have not heard a word from them in several weeks.