View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 08:00 AM
travelinggramma

Mona - love the colors on your quilt. And your wedding quilt looks brand new. Hopefully you are enjoying it. I made one for my DD and it sits in her closet. so why did I spend a year making it??
Anyway - this has been a fun boom.
I love all you newbies and felt your anxieties and loved how you all raised to our bar even higher. We all love to try new blocks and play with different fabric and find something in our stash to match. I didn't even have to purchase anything this time -( I think that says something about my stash!!) .
Being quarantined has helped me slow down and remind me that so much of my "running" isn't that necessary. I also loved being home all day, not feeling guilty about watching a movie in the middle of the day, or spreading all my fabric around and not putting it away for days on end!
I actually finished 13 quilts! (i had a pile of flimsies, and almost dones, and large panels waiting to be enlarged.) I only purchased a bolt of 108" for backing.
I have my sashing ready to go on the boom blocks. I am determined not to allow so many UFO's to pile up.
Thank you everyone for keeping with my color ideas - and who got my F8 of sashing along with piece of main color? certainly can not tell by your blocks?!!?? Thank you.