View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 04:46 AM
Iceblossom

Default Tuesday Morning Store Closings

Tuesday Morning is a chain, sort of like Home Goods or Big Lots, that sells a variety of reduced priced products, from baby clothes to food products to towels to sewing stuff! Like many other retailers, they haven't been doing so well and are on their first round of store closings and pre-bankruptcy type organizations. So far as I know, they don't have on-line sales.

Yes, sewing and quilting stuff. Typically stores have a section of precuts, which vary in quantity and quality (sometimes Moda...) and seem to be more layer cakes than jellyrolls at the location I am going to. Priced maybe $15-20 regular price (about half quilt shop?), so there will be a closeout discount on those.

Cricut supplies and dies. Big selection! From the limited looking/shopping their prices were comparable to Joann mark-down prices. Lots of stuff for paper arts and scrapbooking. Some specialty scissors, Fiskars usually.

My keto hubby has a brand of coffee syrups he likes that they carry. Normal price was $3.99 instead of the $5.99 standard for his non-favorite brand.

Some other things I'll be looking at, might be the time to get some new actually fluffy towels!