View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 05:34 AM
Iceblossom

Well we went and we got coffee syrup and I did get some fabric. Although the signs say Store Closing it's Everything (up to) 30% off. Everything was 10% off on most things, very few things were above 10% off. We went there after hubby's work so mid-afternoon and it was clear that shoppers had been there before us. Shoppers with full carts were there with us.

We did get about 6 bottles of coffee flavorings. We already had like 4 at home. I did get a layer cake of Michael Miller Flower Topia (24 squares) and a blue jellyroll pack (40), they were both 10% off the original prices of 17.99 and 18.99. The layer cake is a fun pack of fabrics, the blues -- well I have lots and lots of blues but they are a set and ready to go. I kept picking up and putting down some batiks. Let the batiks but got a big thing of bubble bath and treats like that instead.

Still a lot of Cricut and paper art supplies.

Let's see -- got a dog toy and some snacks and other things, spent under $100 total. Would have definitely bought some things at 30% off, but they weren't there yet. Lots of tempting things, from some pruning lopers to a small cast iron fry pan that I really wanted to buy but couldn't quite convince for something like $8. Might not still be there if I go back, but we went sooner rather than later. If you are in the market for a new suitcase or towels or sheets, or just have one near by I'd check them out.

Edit: PS, thanks for that link. The link I first saw was set up by store number or something. Looks like all of them in my area will be closing down.

Last edited by Iceblossom; 06-13-2020 at 05:46 AM.