View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 06:31 AM
ButtercreamCakeArtist

I used to be organized. I had that system where I know where everything is...hubby may not...but I kept up with my stuff; took care of it.
Now, everything is everywhere. I think having kids done that...LOL! My son throws everything on the floor. He can drag out more stuff and toys than 10 people. I just wear whatever around the house...I'm lucky if I get my contacts in and my hair pulled out of my face. I does make me feel better if I have on a little makeup. :roll: I don't always wear it at home, though.
I can work better with my dishes done and my beds made, but it takes a while to get a path made to the sink and bed...(ok, it isn't that bad). I rarely get time to sit down and sew, and if I do get a minute, I don't care if the bed is made or the dishes are done anymore. I might get my house cleaned when my son starts Kindergarten. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I don't get much company. I don't know the last time I had a visitor through the day. It was probably the gas man a couple weeks ago! My Mom doesn't even visit unless it's on the weekend anymore. I think she came over in February to help cut out the box tops. Before that, it had been a LONG time. (She hasn't been feeling well). I don't scare them away or anything (not that I'm aware of)! LOL! I just don't have girlfriends that I get together with at home...

BUT, if those were "RULES"...I'd make sure to intentionally mess up the bed and maybe even jump on it...and I'd eat a lot to dirty up the dishes in case they were clean...
Who said "Stepford Wives"? ...LOL! I follow rules, just not controlling ones...something like that! Hehehehe. (I guess I see where the kids get the orneriness from...hehehe)