View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 04:04 AM
rryder

Yesterday I put together a tickler file system, which I have been meaning to do for a good while. I have already put some things into the month file folders that I want to be sure not to forget about. So far the things I’ve put in are : 1. deadline info on entering various art show and quilting shows. 2. Deadline and requirements info on applying for solo art shows at various galleries. 3. Reminder to give my dog his Heartworm and flea/tick preventative. More will eventually find its way in, I’m sure.

Today I am going to work on putting together some project sheets with project title, goals, due date and specific steps needed to finish the project. This is for projects that are longer term and includes things like: 1. educational projects (think learning to use EQ8, learning more about my computer system, learning new quilting techniques, etc.); 2. Organizing projects (streamlining the way I use my file cabinets is one). 3. Any other kind of project that I might want to work on long term (a little bit at a time) but am worried that if I put the materials away I will forget to work on it. These project sheets will go in my tickler file.

Rob