View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 04:59 PM
Jim's Gem

Originally Posted by tslowery
I have had the best laugh at this. Still laughing yes my husband snores and took him to the sleep center and the red headed nurse told me the next morning at 5am (I left at 11 the night before ) that he did not snore. I told her to take him home with her and put him in her bed and tell me the next morning he did not snore and then I would believe. He never went to sleep is why he did not snore. He snores awful but we sleep together when he is in town gone months at time. I think maybe we should try another sleep test?????????????did not know he could die..
I am tired all the time. I did a sleep study last year at this time and they told me I don't have sleep apnea. Well, I didn't sleep either. Though DH say's I only snore softly, I am so tired, I know I don't sleep well, sometimes I don't fall asleep, other times I will wake a lot and my husband says that sometimes I will jerk every 15 seconds or so when I first fall asleep, for a couple of hours. Maybe I need to have it redone as well!!