Thread: First Quilt
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 08:24 AM
CaleyH

Iceblossom, Already have a drying rack I had had stored in my shed for years. It worked very well for the jelly roll strips.

I'm going to try to find one of those put it together yourself type cabinets made out of the pressed wood. They seem to be fairly inexpensive, or were the last time I looked. I am still looking for some kind of table that is about 60 inches long and 24 inches wide. I think a folding table might be the right choice. And then, when I can afford things, I can get some kind of small drawer thing similar to a night stand for underneath it for all the little things. Big cabinet would be for fabric

Last year before I went into the hospital for open heart surgery, I got rid of my big bed, and opted for a long twin that had electric powered tilt for the head and legs. Kind of like a hospital bed. I knew I probably wouldn't be able to handle moving the big monster, so got that little one. Unfortunately, the way the little one is designed, the legs are in the way for any kind of storage.

Things will come together slowly, Will take a year or so to get everything needed. Probably just in time for my inheritors to fight over everything. ;-)