View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 10:24 AM
Iceblossom

As some of you may know from other threads, I've been having a tough time mentally the last couple of weeks. Things are getting better, sometimes once you know and accept and than ask for help that's a big start. So yes, I'm back on track and making progress -- but I don't think so much fabric wise!

I've joined one of the round robin groups and will be using all stash for that. And then I'm going to finish up a Frolic UFO for a board member and for now at least, I'm just going to push my quilting/fabric use goals for 2020 into 2021.

I will still be oohing and aahing over the various projects everyone does and to help keep me away from retail therapy. Thanks always for the ideas and creative energy.

I have a couple of medium boxes left to finish up before sending along with my next round robin mailing, one for my crumb quilter, another with selvedges and such, and then I got connected with a good cause that could use that collection I've been eyeballing that I named "The 80s called and they want their fabrics back" -- that's going to be a large box stuffed full.