Old 06-26-2020, 11:20 AM
happylab

Raggiemom, thank -you for hosting again. I always look forward to your VQW each month.

Tb600, thank-you for sharing about Lori Kennedy’s 25 days of quilting. It’s only in the 8th day, so I just may follow along intermittently. At least read and try the days I’m interested in. Again thank-you.

Well this weekend, I’m working on quilting the fall quilt and add more quilting to an old rwb w/h and finally get as far as I can on my 100 block challenge/15 day challenge from 30-45 days go. I’m at day 8 & 9 (both are 1/2 way done. Blocks 10-12 are cut out ready to be sewn and days 13-145 have fabric selected, I just need to cut and sew. I figure I can Finish the blocks this weekend and put it together next weekend. I still haven’t decided if I will make it a w/h or throw. The fall quilt needs a plain backing fabric found and quilted. Tomorrow project. And the rwb w/h I just need to be creative and quilt a little more on it. I really want to hand that on my wall in the hallway for the 4th. Anyway we will see.

I’m looking forward to pics and process during this weekend.