Old 06-28-2020, 07:33 AM
juliasb

Originally Posted by Iceblossom View Post
Very nice Juliasb! I went and looked on the picture subforum.

Hubby has gotten up, the bed made and picture taken, here's the way there.
2020 June through November Round Robin

Since I've been confessing things lately, I should admit to all the fears and worries I have about showing my projects and workmanship. It was really scary and hard for me to post pictures at first, when I found no bad things happened when I posted my success pictures, I started going ahead and showing the failure pictures -- and still nothing bad has ever happened. Ultimately deep down I start stressing and it becomes not whether the project is good enough but whether I am good enough, and then I give myself a poke and try and get all philosophical about "it is what it is". For all the planning I do, it doesn't stop the second guesser from coming out to nag me.
You are always to hard on yourself! Quilting is suppose to be fun and relaxing. There are no quilt police that will come after you. Iceblossom I learned a long time ago that no matter what I could do to make a quilt look not like the picture I saw they were always much loved by the person I gave the quilt to or even if I kept it for myself. It didn't matter if some of the points didn't match up or the circle was a bit off or even if the squared corners were not so square. Heck I have even used some of the ugliest fabrics in the world and the quilt was well received or even ask for. Believe me I quickly gave a few away We can be our own worst enemies when it comes to our quilt making. This also applies to other things in our lives especially in this "new normal". No need to second guess yourself on my account. I think your quilts are beautiful and that you are an intelligent person. It shows in your postings.