View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 07:56 AM
Iceblossom

I'm going to be diving into my boxes this week, pulling out various things I hope to use for my round robin project. If there is any weird sort of thing I should be keeping my eye out to send to you as the perfect thing, this is a good time to tell me.

Already have 3 boxes (one each large, medium, small) ready to go to the post office -- and that doesn't include the round robin mail out which will be next week. Apparently it's been just about a year since I sent off my last crumb quilter package, and she got the large box this time, once I combined the partial boxes, bags and piles of small bits. There must be an inch deep of the leftover bits from the hand dyes leftover from my Frolic project alone. It always amuses me, the strata in the box as I'm working on whatever project it is.

Conchalea, the western/Texan fabrics I gathered have semi-scattered. But I'm figuring you are still getting yourself set up and reacquainting yourself with your stash and fabrics and projects on-going, put on hold, or future. Let me know when/if you are ready for those.