View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 02:42 PM
Blueridgebeverly

Hi, Sue! Ive also checked periodically for updates but haven’t seen anything.

It is crazy times! We have tried to stick to the stay at home plan with few exceptions. I have a routine dental check up next week, and I’m wondering if I should delay it. My husband has gone for two haircuts in the past 5 months. I haven’t had a haircut since January. But have one scheduled for later this month. With
Covid cases rising, I’m thinking it isn’t a good time to relax. But most people around me don’t seem to agree. I was surprised our county fair board decided to go ahead with the fair in August. The fairgrounds are here in our little village. Then school starts! Has me worried. Can they say the second wave has hit if we haven’t managed to exit the first wave?

I’ve been cleaning and reorganizing my sewing room this week. It doubles as a family A/P and A/R room. Trying to minimize the overlap that happens regularly. It took me two days to get this one corner done. At this rate it may take me weeks! LOL

Haven’t been very motivated to sew for some reason. I am still making masks. But not even that every day.

Stay safe and well!
hugs
Bev
Attached Thumbnails 9288af6d-7d2c-4366-bb61-15931ae66688.jpeg