Thread: How to upload
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 04:03 AM
QuiltnNan
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Gymnast2 View Post
When I click reply to a post like now, I get a section below the text I write called "Additional options" and a subsection "Attach files". Here I click on "Manage attachment" that handles the upload in a separate window. Then I close the window, and now below I see a name of my uploaded diagram as a link below. Then I right click on this name and chose "copy link". This link is the QB link adress to the uploaded png file and can be used as link reference.

I have not found an other way to insert the diagram in the text. When I just click on the icon or the name the diagram is not inserted by that. How did you avoid the file to be shown as a thumbnail below the uploaded text?
Thank you for these instructions. Some members have been able to get the full pic in the post without the thumbnail attachment by uploading the pic to their album, clicking on the album pic, then copying the Picture URL and using the Image info tab in the URL box in the reply box, like this one... there is no thumbnail this way either. And the pic will appear wherever you have your cursor.

if you right click and choose inspect, it will show that the pic links back to the QB album

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 07-12-2020 at 03:35 PM.