View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 11:07 AM
SherylM

Cool

Originally Posted by KalamaQuilts View Post
My Janome dealer offers 3 year no-charge tune up too, with the purchase of a new machine, ask about that. $165.00 each, quite a savings, and well worth it.
Yes, they do offer that, however they throw that in, no charge! They didn't have any in the store, but they've got some ordered and they should be in in about a week. She said she would call me so I can come in and give it a test drive. I did get a brochure to bring home. Found out that it has a 10" harp space, not 11" like I thought, but that's plenty big enough.

I did test drive Janome's newest top-of-the-line machine though, the M7 Continental. Oh, my...so nice! It's also an $8000.00 machine. Also, and I think this is a big deal, I felt really good about the dealer. They have three stores - two of them are closed now, but will re-open at the end of the month. The one we went to was about 30 minutes away, so not bad at all, but we'll be able to take the machine to the one that's closest to home. They're also a sew & vac repair place and the store was packed with vintage sewing machines, so I kinda liked that too!

So I'm pretty sure that, unless something else comes up, this is the machine I'll be getting.