View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 07:14 AM
Lady Diana

Have not ordered from them and never will. The website was put up this year so no long term business. Their "About Us" is a bunch of fluff. Their so called catalogue has about 15 to 20 items, all over priced, including the wool mats. All of their items in their "catalogue" are what we call "canned" photos.....pictures from other retailers or internet sites. Not photos taken by them of their products. Photos of their business are a bunch of tattooed young people standing around a computer. If you search their site for items, they don't have them...I typed in Clover, nothing....I typed in Nancy Zieman, nothing (they have a few of her products listed in their catalogue page)......I would not make a purchase on this site. It looks similar to sites owned and operated by some Chinese companies. I made the mistake of purchasing from one of them through Amazon. BIG MISTAKE. They are a fraudulent retailer who steals UPS tracking numbers and shows delivery of the item to Amazon and you receive nothing. I submitted a complaint with Amazon. Amazon wasn't happy about my posting on this company...but they did finally refund my money.....they still had their listing on Amazon for a long time after my experience. We all have to be diligent about who we give our credit card numbers to. Best wishes.....search on Quilt in a day, Amazon etc for your wool mats.