View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 08:46 AM
rryder

Welcome to the thread RobHOQ.

glad to see everyone making some progress. I managed to empty a file drawer that I was using to store some tools in my office by finding a place to put them in my Art studio where they belong. Now I have a file drawer that I can devotE to my art and quilting paperwork, photos, etc. That’s my next big organizing project. I’ve broken it down into several smaller sub projects so I don't get overwhelmed. For now, I’m making files for sales and expenses so I can get all those receipts out of the desktop plastic drawers Units where I've been stuffing them for years. That will free up more space for things that I actulally use every day and I can add the drawer units to my storage for tools and supplies in either my art or quilting studio.

The next project is to bring my quilt records up to date with info on all the quilts Ikve completed recently. I also need to do the same for my paintings. I just need to order some photopaper so I can print out goodquality pics to attach to he inventory sheets.

Rob