View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 05:58 PM
retiredteacher09

oksewglad: I, too, only wash what I purchase. That’s a thought provoking question about fabrics bleeding. I will do a quick hand wash test on some donated fabrics that I’m concerned about them bleeding. Otherwise, I just use what is available. I also am not a big user of bright whites. I lean toward creams or Bonnie Hunter’s neutrals. Lol!

rryder: Now that we have 2 Robs, I will need to go back to your username. Lol! Way to go in keeping those paths clear around the guest bed. I would love to see pictures of your multipurpose room. I have an L shaped area and enjoy seeing other people’s quilting areas for inspiration.

I finished putting away piles last night from my sorting. Then I pulled out another box because I couldn’t remember what was in it (not all my boxes get labels unfortunately). It was more baby fabric plus some other fabrics from the baby organization where I volunteer. Grrr! So today I started sorting and will need to decide what type of box/bin will fit all of the baby fabric. Slowly but surely, I’m getting things organized by theme, color, size, or shape.

I’m still working on pictures and memorabilia and am feeling good about the progress.

Last edited by retiredteacher09; 07-13-2020 at 06:04 PM.